Position Title: Client Advisor
About Our Firm: Legacy Advisors, LLC is a premier Wealth Management firm headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, PA. We are a well-established and growing RIA with expertise in investment and financial planning for ultra-high-net-worth ($25M+) individuals and business owners. As an independent, fee-based firm, we are committed to helping clients achieve peace of mind by serving them with the highest level of integrity, ensuring that their business and personal affairs are always in order. The common trait they share is too little time to take care of the strategic and tactical financial planning needed to secure their financial objectives.
Position Summary: For the Wealth Management Advisor who relishes the challenge of working with the top 1% of high net worth individuals, this is an opportunity to learn and leverage your consultative relationship and planning skills in personal, meaningful work. As a Financial Advisor, your work will encompass estate and business succession planning, asset planning, income tax planning and personal financial planning, but the role is more than holding a series of licenses and designations. You’ll thrive here if you bring a desire to help clients fulfill their lifetime objectives embracing their value system, love of family and commitment to their community. You’ll help drive clients to make informed decisions about their current financial affairs and how they can ensure their spouse, children and grandchildren are financially protected. Your work may also involve helping clients provide for those less fortunate through established foundations. Working in a consultative relationship will allow you to directly impact the fulfillment of meaningful legacies.
- Help manage Client Relationships.
- Review current and proposed plans with clients.
- Provide guidance to team regarding overall case strategy and implementation.
- Manage and review all presentation materials and correspondence to Clients.
- Participate in communication with outside advisors.
Candidate Qualifications and Attributes:
- BA, BS or Graduate degree.
- Industry related experience/designations/licensing preferred.
- Ambition, high energy and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to effectively work with multiple personnel in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A strong work ethic. Takes ownership of actions and responsibilities.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
- Adheres to and promotes corporate culture and values.