- The Legacy Foundation provides charitable funding for select projects where we can fully realize the direct impact of our contribution. We are not able to make donations to the "general funds" of an organization.
- Organizations who wish to submit projects for consideration must be specific in their request, and the request must be in writing.
- Photographs and/or video materials of a submitted project or organization are helpful, but not required.
- Each project submitted will be considered individually and reviewed by a Legacy Foundation Board Member. A Legacy Foundation representative will also visit with the organization to review the proposal in more detail.
- Upon approval, the Legacy Foundation will contact the organization to make appropriate arrangements for funding.